Wednesday, February 27, 2008

a regular ass post...

just a couple of things today...
#1
Today is the 11th month mark for my sweet ass hair! Which means 1 more month and we will hit a year! Here's a look at it tamed:
And wild!
My plan is to pick up a pair of hair clippers sometime next month and on the 27th of March I will shave it into a huge mohawk for probably just one day, and then go down to the roots and whack it all off! I can't wait! Although I like the sweet locks I just can't stand the hassle of taming it everyday, what a pain in the ass! And I can't fit my head into most of my hats anymore...

#2
Tomorrow is my 2 year "Japanniversary" and I thought that I would be really lame and actually celebrate it. I have no idea what I'm gonna do but I'm pretty sure that drinking will be involved! 2 years in Japan... with no trips home... my previous record was just 10 months, but with one trip home. 2 years...
I'm sure I'll talk more about this tomorrow, so I don't want to spoil the surprise!

That's about it, on Sunday mornin and I went out to Kawasaki to do a little shopping for the first time in awhile, it was a ton of fun, and I came away with this rad picture, enjoy it~

No comments: