Friday, September 26, 2008

Moma, I'm coming home!

That's right, for the first time in over 3 years I will be back in my home town of "Seattle". Of course I use "" because I'm not actually from Seattle, but you've probably never heard of my town unless you shop at Costco, but I digress... Seattle! Before I came to Japan I moved to Arizona for about 6 months because that's where my sister and g-ma were living and I wanted to hang out with the whole family before, and leave all my stuff after, I left. They have since moved back to the Great Northwest! I'm dealing with some mixed emotions at this point. I'm excited to visit the US, visit Seattle, see the family, see some friends, and maybe see the Seahawks, but I am also thinking that I will be very busy "seeing" all those things... Anywho, for now I'm off... in November. That's right, I'll be gone from the 11th until the 25th of November. See you in "Seattle"!

No comments: