Sunday, July 26, 2009

all the news that's fit to print so far...

As noted before, I've been pretty busy this month, moving and whatnot. But, what some may or may not know, is that another reason that I was busy was because I got married. Yup, how about that!? Things are good so far, actually not really any different as far as day to day operations from the past year or so. weirrrd. What's weirder is saying "my wife." I feel pretentious. I'm sure that will pass in time, but I think that the reason for it is that I've never been one much for fuss. The "congratulations" that accompany birthdays and the "condolances" that accompany deaths. That's been the one main reason I've held back on saying much about it, or hesitating, deciding what word to use when speaking of "my lady" to students. Anyway, it's all good. In fact it's pretty great so far! For the record, the deed was done on July 9th, easy for me to remember! Here's a picture we took after the visit to the ward office to ink the dealmore on this and everything else later, just wanted to get the 411 out there,

b

1 comment:

ApocD said...

Great news! Congratulations. Just remember that's she's always right and you'll be fine.