Monday, October 26, 2009

So much stuff to catch up on...

that I think I'm gonna skip most of it for now. This is like my "6 months lost" phase. I'm not gonna promise to get to any of it for now, i might, but most likely I won't. Think I'll post some of the better pictures on my phone from so of the stuff I haven't posted about sometime. But I think if I wait to post about what I've missed, I'll never get around to writing anything and this page will be stuck in stasis for a long time. Think I'll just go from here.

I'm pissed that today I don't start work until 6pm. Finish at 9:20. Means that I'm gonna travel 2 hours round trip for about 3 hours of work. Stupid. One good thing i guess is that I have to head into Ikebukuro to pick up a present that I had made for mornin's b-day. Took 2 weeks! Ahhhhhhh!!! Her birthday was actually last Tuesday and I ended up giving her 8 consecutive days of presents. The sad thing is that the best present will only be finished today, nearly a week late, but it will be worth it!In other news, hooked up the old laptop to the TV and now I can watch streaming video stuff on the big screen and it is awesome! Lately I've been listening to more music that I had been. I'd gotten into a podcast only rut for awhile but music is great. I forgot how much good stuff I had. I've also gotten some pretty good new stuff recently. Picked up the new Pearl Jam and Weezer (haven't listened to that yet) and also got a special edition of Pablo Honey that has about 20 extra tracks. It's much like High School again.

I finished playing Uncharted 2 and I must say that that is a really really good game. It's everything that Assassin's Creed could have, and should have been. Highly recommended. I ordered 4 games on Play Asia that I'm waiting for because I was tired of going all the way to Akihabara and being disappointed. Also, the most reliable store for import games has closed. A sad day.
The four games I'm waiting for are:
FIFA 10
Forza 3
Modern Warefare 2
Borderlands

Now some of them aren't out, but I can wait. Don't think I need all of them now anyway, don't have that much free time. I think FIFA 10 should be here tomorrow. Also should be getting Windows 7, hopefully tomorrow and I'm pretty excited to never use Vista again! Don't care if Windows 7 isn't the greatest thing in the world, I just know that it can't be worse than Vista.

Yesterday my sister-in-law (SIL) and her husband (HIL) came over and mornin and I made fajitas for them. Good times! They liked the food a lot and we had some wine and beer (got some Red Hook for my b-day) and played a little Wii.

Kawasaki Frontale sit in first place by 1 point and we are coming down to the end of the season! Next weekend might be my last chance to see them play this year so I think we might be heading over to Todoroki to see them take on JEF united Chiba. SOBs.
Guess that's enough for this post.
later

No comments: