Wednesday, October 22, 2008

movin on...

I have news! I know, I know, I've got a ton of posts sitting on the board that I need to get to, and I will. Probably. But this couldn't wait! I'm moving! yes, yes, you know I love Yukigaya, and good news, I'm not leaving! I'm actually not even leaving the building. I'm just moving 2 doors down to a bigger room. It's got about twice the living space for only 10,000円 more a month. An exceptional value I must say. It'll be wonderful to not have to sleep next to the window. So the deal is that I'm getting the key this saturday after work then moving in over the weekend and next week. I've still got the old place until the 10th of next month (the day before i head home) so I have plenty of time to move all my crap, and clean up the current place, we'll see if I can get my deposit back. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Garrek Stemo said...

Woops. Sorry about not responding right away. I didn't see it right away. I've been neglecting my blog for quite a while. :) Yeah I'm studying here for a semester. It's pretty awesome! How are things with you?