Sunday, May 24, 2009

I`ve done it!

I just googled myself, well, "No Airplay" at least. When I google myself I don`t come up with anything that I would be proud of... I did it, I hit #1! I don`t know how I did it, I guess it`s probably thanks to me. God knows no one else reads this, so following my own links has brought me fame beyond my wildest dreams! #1 on the google rankings! Don`t know if there is anything else for me to accomplish.. maybe this is where it should all end? I guess, might as well just keep plugging along until I reach the coveted Wikipedia page. That spawns the question of which is actually more a nod to "you`ve made it!"? What do you think? #1 result in Google, or your own Wikipedia page? What an age we live in! What a joke of an age that allows my blog to be the #1 result of any search in a world with a population of nearly 7 billion people. In other news, it`s 9 days until mornin and I head off to the great north for a few days of relaxing, drinking beer, eating good food, sightseeing and a wedding party. Also, it is Melting Faces` birthday! Rock! Happy b-day brotha! Cabana Boi! Anyone feeling the Ricky Ricardo vibe? Is that just me?

No comments: