Saturday, October 13, 2007

from the top to the bottom, and back to the rock!


Well, well, well... ellipses... man I bet you all missed that huh? Wait, no one reads this except Deuce, shout out! Anyway after a sweet little 6 month hiatus I'm back, and way wickeder than ever, as shown in these first couple sweet ass lines of prose, frame it! No excuses, but I have a lot of catching up to do, and I think that might have been the main reason I didn't get back on the horse as soon as I probably should have, but I've decided to just go forward from here, and if you're lucky I'll go back in time and post some stuff about the crazy 6 months lost, hey maybe that'll be the title of any future past posts from here on outro. God I missed my wit. Anyway, look forward to, at least, weekly posts from here until the end of the year, I'll start with at least one new one tonight about the most recent rad thing that I was witness to. Cheers all, here's to No Airplay!

No comments: