Monday, June 30, 2008

trying stuff

Of late I have been trying to try stuff more. Stupid first sentence, I know, but I thought I`d try it out... yeah. So lets take a look at some of that...




Ah... we all know that nothing goes together better than Blue and Hawaii, except maybe biscuits and gravy! so you would think that this crap would be a hit right? It sucks. Check out Jesse`s blog as he talked about it also. Who bought it first, not sure, but for sure he posted about it first and probably wrote weller than me, sorry, I.








Next I took a ride!So maybe some people out there have heard that a new line has opened up in Tokyo! It`s a subway! It`s called the Fukutoshin Line (副都心線) which means something along the line of "sub-downtown" or "sub-center" line and it runs between Ikebukuro (池袋) and Shibuya (渋谷). The line connects to a few lines already (the Tobu Tojo (東武東上線) Seibu Yurakucho (西武有楽町) and the Seibu Ikebukuro (西部池袋)) and is scheduled to connect to a big new one, the Tokyu Toyoko line (東急東横線) in 2012 so in effect you will be able to go from Saitama (埼玉) to Yokohama (横浜) very easily... not so interesting for me, but OK. Since I work in Ikebukuro I decided to jump on one night after work to test it out even though it is actually less convineint than to take the Yamanote line (山手線) which already goes from Ikebukuro to Shibuya (and beyond to my transfer station of Gotanda (五反田)) but I wanted to give it a whirl. It was ok. I jumped on the express at Ikebukuro and it was only 2 stops to Shibuya, so fairly quick, but it was surprising, only the 3rd day of operation and it was empty! Anyway, lame, probably the last time I`ll be rockin` that line unless the Yamanote breaks down.

4 comments:

ApocD said...

Is that girl in the bottom picture wearing a swimsuit?

b? said...

sure looks like it, but I blew it up and I think I can see some booty shorts poking out on the right leg a bit... maybe

ApocD said...

Yeah, looks like there are shorts under there. The whole picture's interesting. Some dude has his butt plastered against the door between cars. The girl with the short shorts looks like she's smoking a cigarette with the help of a giant jalapeno. Is that how the folks roll up in Tokyo?

b? said...

in fact that is how we roll up in Tokyo! but jalapenos aren`t always the chili of choice