Friday, June 27, 2008

what`s cooking good looking?

If you live in Japan and you miss some of the good ol` foods from back home, you should for sure check out theflyingpig you can get all kinds of COSTCO goodies there, here`s what I received in a recent shipment!
Also, I`ve been cooking a lot recently, and some good stuff too! Some of it is good ol` home style cooking from scratch, check it out:
here`s some sweet homemade chili using the black beans i got from the flying pig, so tasty, if you want the recipes, send me a mail!

Here`s a sweet sandwich using a homemade avocado/tofu spread and completely vegetarian for you weirdos!

Awwww yeah boi! Next we have some sweet biscuits and gravy made from scratch!the one downside to the biscuits was that I can`t seem to find buttermilk for the life of me in this country...

Finally, ume-shu! Making some plum wine baby yeah!
here`s the ingredients:the washed plums:add the sugar:add some white liquor and some brandy:

No comments: