Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 34: Yukigayaotsukapolooza, day 2

Day 2 was uneventful for the most part until the late afternoon when Tora showed up. The morning was spent mostly recording some new music, and enjoying my typical lunch during my hiatus. Everyday, around 2 in the afternoon, I head over to the Ozeki supermarket and the bakery next door to it. At the bakery I pick up the sweetest little sandwich around, a 210 yen gem filled with Chicken, lettuce, tomato, cabbage and some tasty-ass sauce. Here she is, the bread of life!

After I pick up my sammich, I usually drop into Ozeki and pick me up a few cans-o-coffee and head back to the palace.
Boring as can be, but hey, that's my life for the past 30 some odd days.

As I said, Tora showed up in the late afternoon and we sparked up the Wii, and popped some tops as well. Later, Morning showed up and we all headed to the best Curry shop around, Soul Food. I suggest the "steak curry rice" if you stop in, 1200 yen, and worth every penny, or rather, yen.

Yukigayaotsuka should really pay me for all the free advertising that I give them, in fact, I really wish that they would pay me... Anyway, that was about it, headed back, stuffed, and played a few drinking games, some more Wii, and crashed. Thanks for coming Tora!

Also, earlier in the day, I ran out of tissues, see!

No comments: