Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 35: the aftermath...

So, it was over, Yukigayaotsukapolooza 2007 had been relinquished to history. I woke up sunday morning with the memories of another dream about work. This time I was working in a Sushi shop back home called "twister". Stupid name, yes! Anyway, at said sushi shop I only worked 2 hours a day, and only in the morning. I never did any work, and I never saw anyone else doing any work. One of my co-workers gave me a sneak peek at my performance review, and to my surprise the grades weren't so great... I scored a C, B-, C, and a D in 4 unknown categories, but the worst part was that it said I was "improving quickly"! What were my scores before?! In this shop there was also a magic door that would lead to the bedroom of whoever walked through it... weird. Lastly, the strangest part was that Doogle was also in the dream, he had a dream to go to Hollywood and join a boy-band, but reported to me sadly that he was giving up his dream. I felt very sorry for him. Doogle! Don't give up your dreams!

Having shockingly woken up at the ungodly hour of 8:30 I wasted a bit of time taking a series of stupid pictures, culminating in this:
Next, mornin and I played some ping-pong, and I rocked! I know how to work a paddle! Especially when a ball's involved...


Finally, enjoyed a night out of Yukigayaotsuka at Cli Cli in Nagahara, and had a wonderful hamburger! Here's kinda what the place looked like. The place is pretty new, and the staff doesn't really have the gig down pat. There were several mistakes made regarding orders for us, and people at the tables around us, but the food was pretty high quality, so all is forgiven, I'll be back!


So, that was the weekend, I enjoyed, hope you did too, and see you for Yukigayaotsukapolooza 2008 hopefully!

No comments: