Thursday, March 20, 2008

excuses concerning...

No show today/this week. In lieu of this week's show I am gonna put up the finished(ish) version of "...excuses concerning..." that was stuck on the end of "epico dos". I recorded it on the new Yamaha and it came out sounding pretty decent. The Yamaha's a bit difficult to play, the string action is a bit high, but oh well. I'll try and go with a double episode or two episodes next week... we shall see...
I also got another new guitar last week, this time it was just a little one that I leave at work now because sometimes I have breaks lasting 2, 3 hours... so it's nice to have a guitar to work on new songs and crap... even though it's a wee one! I was gonna put up a pic of it here but I can't seem to find one and since it's at work... gonna have to wait until next week! But, here's a picture of my new Big Muff! It sounds rad, and I got it on sale! Sweeeet!



Found a picture, here she is!

No comments: