Friday, March 14, 2008

I knew it!

So, the day before I'm supposed to go to Nagoya for a wedding, I got sick. Yup, I actually would have put all the money I have on it happening. I wish I had, I'd have more money! Damn, I knew it was gonna happen, the only thing I'm hoping for is that I'll be feeling better by tomorrow. SHIT!

Yesterday I bought another guitar! I went over to Hard Off in Ooimachi and found a good deal on a "junk" Yamaha acoustic guitar.Only 6,300 yen. It was missing a string, and a pin, and it was strung classic (I think it's supposed to be steel string), so I bought some pins, and a pack of strings and brought her home, re-strung it, and she sounds pretty good! Nice full sound that my other acoustic (actually acoustic/electric) is somewhat lacking. The strings are new, and so it's a bit hard on the fingers to play for too long right now, but just needs a little breaking in. I think I got a pretty good deal. I think this one is going to stay at home with me, but I'm gonna head back over to Hard Off today to take another look at a mini guitar that I saw over there yesterday, and I might pick that one up to take with me to work, I'll let you know!

God, I hope I feel better tomorrow!

No comments: