Friday, March 07, 2008

ka-pow!


No show this week, I was too busy cleaning the crap out of my apartment, no submissions for "what's that sound?" and didn't play Winning 11 Wii with dude? yet, so wasn't ready for a review on that, so I bagged it. I could do one today, but instead I'm just gonna do a regular post.

Gotta go to Hello Work again, hopefully for the last time, since I've been working lately, there's really no reason to keep going, sweet! This month and into April are going to be pretty busy, let's take a look at the schedule (shout out to Woody!):

Mar 9:
Kawasaki Frontale vs. Tokyo Verdy
Mar 10:
My first payday since September 15th 2006!
Mar 10-14thish:
Should get my back pay sometime next week!
Mar 15:
Pure-child's wedding in Nagoya!
Mar 25:
Gonna get cornrows again
Mar 27:
1 year hair, so shaving down to a mohawk and then take er all off!
Mar 30:
Kawasaki Frontale vs. JEF United Chiba
Apr 2:
Yokohama Baystars vs. Tokyo Yakult Swallows
Apr 11:
Yokohama Baystars vs. Hanshin Tigers!

Probably gonna make a few more plans in there for some other games, and might include a vacation to either Home, or Hiroshima around April/May, and maybe Amsterdam in May, wow, busy, busy, busy!

No comments: