Thursday, April 23, 2009

America is racist!

There's only one simple answer to the question, "how was Anoop eliminated from American Idol?" America is full of a bunch of racists. That's it, that's the only possible answer. There's no way that Matt is better than he was. Why was Anoop in the bottom 3 like 4 times? Racists! Yeah, I've never watched American Idol until this season because mornin wanted to check it out, but hell, I'm into it now, and I'm pissed! Anoop dogg should still be in the running... I know, when he started he had some wicked eyebrows and he looked more like he should be programming at Microsoft than singing on American Idol, but he made some serious strides in the competition and he actually had a 'personality.' Anoop!

1 comment:

ApocD said...

I think everyone watches just one season of American Idol.