Thursday, April 30, 2009

B.N.A.P. vol. 1

For my 300th post I thought I would introduce a new No Airplay feature (inspired largely by the recent "Art Archives" feature). B.N.A.P. (Before No AirPlay) is gonna basically be a section (?) where I will post pictures that came about before I started this blog. That covers a pretty large expanse of time, however, as I was growing up, I didn't take so many picture, and didn't have so many taken of me, and of those pictures, I hold very few of them. My sister has most of the family album stuff now. So, the breadth and scope of this idea will mostly be relegated to some fairly recent stuff. Stuff that was captured before I had this medium to share with the world. For the 1st edition, why not go back to the beginning? My first B-Day! What better place to start? I guess a shot straight out of the womb would be nice, but I don't have one of those, so here ya go, B.N.A.P. vol. 1's 1st picture:Ah, good times! Chubby cheeked little bastard! Sweet overalls and so ready to unleash terror upon the world at such a young age!

No comments: