Sunday, September 06, 2009

de-railed!

so, I went to sleep. Yeah, yeah, I know, that wasn't the plan. But starting at the beginning, I was all fired up to get the games on. I fired up Afrika... waaaay to slow. I was already very tired after having gotten up at 7am after about 4 hours of sleep and working all day. Afrika did me in. I did switch to Fight Night Round 4 after about an hour and a half, but the damage had been done. And then, College Football. Not the game, the sport, the real-deal, kickoff weekend! I got so distracted with all the different streams coming at me on Justin TV (and trying to fight through all the tech. issues). I ended up giving up and calling it a night. Went to be around 3 and just got up at about 10. Now I'm watching the VaTech and Bama game, pretty good, 17-16 at the half, but I'm excited (and nervous) about the LSU x UW game coming up in about 20 mins...
it's on!
I might get back to playing some games later...

No comments: