Saturday, September 12, 2009

OHHHHH MAN I'M PISSED!

I was just watching the Frontale game against #1 Kashima Antlers at Kashima's home stadium. Frontale was just over 2 games back in 2nd and they will still be that way tomorrow. Why? Well, let me tell you. With less than 20 mins left in the game, and Kawasaki up 3-1 the ref decided that the pitch conditions were not playable. True, the ball didn't move much across the ground when kicked, but... So they sit around for 30 mins, he comes out, checks the field a couple of times and declares a "no game." I had no idea that this was even possible. Unreal. Poof, 70+ minutes of the game never existed. Tese's 2 goals, gone. No, "let's pick up and play later," just done. Unreal. Are you serious? I'm pissed. What a joke! The season is winding down, we could have been 4 points out of first, instead, we're still 7 back and now we've got a three way tie for second. Man they better give us another chance to take out those posing suckers! I F'n hate Kashima, and this just makes me hate them even more. That's right, mother nature made me hate a soccer team more. Live with it.

No comments: