Monday, November 30, 2009

moving?

I'm thinking of taking this show on the road. I've thought many times
about moving this blog to a different site (mostly wordpress) and in
fact I signed up for a domain at wordpress a long while back but just
never got around to doing it. think there was a slight fear of losing
readers but, hey, who am I kidding? no one reads this. also since I
pretty much stopped doing podcasts I don't really care about trying to
set up a new feed for iTunes. I'm also thinking about not even
carrying previous posts over to the new blog, just starting anew.
we'll see. I'm gonna look a little closer when I get home and decide
what i'm gonna do then. one of the main reasons I'm thinking about
leaving blogger is because the three other sites I had on here (and
dude?'s) are all pretty much dead, but mostly because of the iPhone
integration. I mostly just post from my phone nowadays and posting via e-mail makes it look all funky. also, the blogger app is stupid and I don't want to pay to get the full version. wish I would just pay for a square space account but I really can't justify it.

No comments: