Sunday, July 06, 2008

ba ba ba ba ba baa- ba ba ba ba ba baa- happy 4th!

I got so fat this weekend it`s stupid. Starting with the trial run BBQ on Thursday, continuing with the trip to An An on Friday, and on to the big ol` juicy BBQ on Saturday I probably gained 10Kgs over 3 days. Unfortunately I have no actual measurements to prove/disprove this statement, nor do I have more than a completely vague idea of what a Kg is...

I do know that I`ve got the meat sweats...
or it could be the ridiculous humidity.

The BBQ on Saturday went down (after being moved from my rooftop because of capacity issues) at a park about a 25 min walk from my place. Throughout the day about 20-25 people came around and I made it through about 9 tall boys and 5 hotdogs. It was a good time, cooking, talking and setting off fireworks. Mr. Eggthief forgot his football, so we didn`t get a chance to play with that and now that I think about it, I might have left my hacky sack at the park... crap!
The park is in a good location, near the Tama river with a lot of shade and a few places to set up a BBQ. There are lots of flowers and trees and greens. It was pretty.

Here`s the naked/blue afro wig guy,

No comments: