Friday, July 04, 2008

Bar ba quey! Bar ba quey!

As I mentioned on the show yesterday, I was thinking about rockin` up to the roof to take the BBQ for a test run, and thus I did! I headed up around 2:30 or so, and came back down around midnight. It was fun, It was also a pain in the ass! It took me about 3 hours to eat my first hot dog, and it was still a bit underdone... the biggest problem was the wind! It was terribly windy and continually f`d up my attempts to light the coals. Anywho, I got it going fairly well and cooked up some more dogs and played some guitar and was up there for about 4 hours before meltin faces showed up, followed shortly by mornin and much later another friend came by. The little BBQ faired well in it`s first cruise around the block and should be ready for the real BBQ on Saturday or Sunday

No comments: