Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amongst the Bamboo

I think it's about time to introduce you all to a new character in the Yukigaya family. He's probably the biggest pimp in all the land, and for the sake of argument we'll call him T-fizzle. He's probably un-employed, think he's retired but he's the only person that can rock long-johns all day then throw on a turtle neck, some slacks, grab his cane and hit the town for the evening and not come back until the weeeee hours. I know all of this because we share a schedule. Don't know why, but I see him about 50 times more than anyone else in my building. Nearly every morning he's rocking (struggling in) the bathroom when I am also there. I see him all the time, I always feel the need to buy him a fedora and a gold chalice.
Here's to you T-Fizzle!

No comments: