Friday, February 20, 2009

did you ever know that you're my hero?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH baby! Did you hear the news? My idol growing up(aside from Edgar Martinez and Steve Largent) has returned! Like Moses! Like N.K.O.T.B.! I'd been following the story for awhile and last I knew he had basically inked the deal with the (hated) Braves... but it's not so now! So here he comes, back to Seattle, bring back memories of the Kingdome, the yellow "S" on the cap, and the '95 miracle season. Did that 2nd picture make you cry a bit? Oh wait, who dat cheater hanging on my man?
F the Yankees by the way!

1 comment:

Casey said...

hey man,
cool blog you have going here...congrats on reacquiring griffey...i'm a red sox fan (eeek!) but i can appreciate the nostalgia and happiness...i read an article on si.com about oilcan boyd trying to crack back into the majors...would be sweet if the sox signed him again for old time's sake...
and of course, i'll second that f the yankees...all day long...