Saturday, December 01, 2007

T-minus 17 hours...

So, it is now 4:45pm on saturday, 17 hours until my test kicks off! I hate tests! I usually do pretty well and was fairly proud that during my entire college career I finished first (that's time, not score ;) on every test except for one! F'n psychology test back in my sophmore year. Anyway I'm pretty nervous. Honestly don't think I will do great, could be wrong, but doubt it. But one thing that I've decided already is that no matter how the results come back (should get them in Feb.) I'm going to take level 1 next december. I know it'll be tough, especially if I'm not up to the mustard on level 2 this year, but I don't care. That's the goal. So, 17 hours and 365 days (unless it's a leap year...) from now, I'll be opening my test book for the Nouryoku Shiken 1 kyu (JLPT level 1)! GANBARUZOU!!!

No comments: