Monday, April 28, 2008

epitome of epicness!

Dateline: Saturday, April 26th
Place: Harajuku, Tokyo
Event: The Final Installment of The Harajuku Cocktail Experience
Result: ROCK!

On Saturday I went over to the A.O.S. house for probably the last time for the final installment of the "Harajuku Cocktail Experience". It is always epic. This is probably my 5th one, maybe, I'm not sure, but they've all been great and I think this was about the 3rd time the police have made an appearance. After work I headed over from Shinjuku and arrived at the house arond 4:30 or so. Hung out with Ant and his wife and their baby along with Mr. and Mrs. A.O.S. for awhile before the festivities began. It was nice, just chill, some chips, some dip and some veggies. Around 5:30-6 is when people started to show up. Deuce was the first. Shortly thereafter the Ants took off because the little one was ready for bed, so Myself, Deuce and the A.O.S.s placed a bet to see who would be the next one to arrive... Deuce nailed it, choosing Kangaroo Jimmy and therefore got himself a sweet 300 yen! The party was similar to all the other Cocktail Experiences, epic! Lot's of people where there, lots of talking, and chit-chatting, it was good times.
Later in the evening, after the cops showed up a couple of times to shoo everyone back inside or away, we headed over to Shibuya for some epic karaoke battleness! It was a ton of fun, and I got ridiculously drunk. I ended up getting home around 6am after missing my train stop twice on the way home. Once I woke up (with the help of the train staff) at the end of the line in Kamata, and the other time I woke up about 2 stations passed mine going the other way. Finally I made it home, and slept! Good times man, good times. Gonna miss it!

No comments: