Thursday, April 24, 2008

guess what?

No show this week! Well... maybe there will be one :) I was pretty busy today so I didn't have time to do a show today, but I'm thinking about putting one out tomorrow because I might not do one next week. Well, actually I might do 2 next week, not sure yet. I have Tuesday off because of a national holiday (昭和の日), that's right! I can now write in Japanese! Why you ask? Well, I re-installed windows and it rocks! I tried several time (many, many!) to get my computer to write in Japanese before, but no matter what I did, I could never get it working and truly I have no idea why... but that's all in the past! I got a great deal on a copy of windows XP so I went ahead and tried to start all over again. I really needed to do it too because I had so many problems with my old OS. Now I've got a ton of settings to change... and a ton of copying and moving around to do, especially because I also got a new external hard drive. A sweet 500Gb beast named "Jesus". So now I have 500, 250, and 150 GB hard drives, plus my PC, and it's really probably too much so I'm gonna take one of them to dude? when I got to Osaka next week. The little one of course! I'm so psyched for my trip, NO RAIN! 4 days of work left, tomorrow, Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday, and that's it! PSYCHED! Before I got off track, I was saying that I might do 2 shows next week, one on Tuesday, and 1 while I'm in Osaka with dude? I'll see what he thinks. We might do something else, like record a song, or do another T.O.C. or a Loop Line challenge or something, we shall see!

パイナップルが大好き俺は昨日仕事で眉毛を剃ったぞ~!

2 comments:

Garrek Stemo said...

Cool pictures. Did you take the bottom one from a balcony?

b? said...

yeah, the bottom one is my view from the fire escape at work where I play guitar on my massive breaks. And the top pic is some fallen sakura down in Yokohama.