Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NO SOLICITING!

God I hate people who knock on my door and try and sell me something! That is what stores are for! And what's worse is people trying to spread their religion! I have no problem with people who believe in something, but don't push it on me. In the past I would receive an unexpected knock on the door maybe once every 3, 4 months, mostly from people trying to sell me lady make-up or crap like that, but in the past 2-3 months I've had about 10 knocks from a pair of ladies, always different ladies, but always in a pair. Sometimes 2 Japanese ladies, and sometimes 1 with a foreigner in tow... At first I would politely listen to them until there was a break in their dialog where I could say "no thank you", but now, I've gotten to the point where I just open the door, say "no" and then close it immediately. Leave me alone! I know what the bible says, I know what Christianity has to offer, I don't need to hear it again.

No comments: