Thursday, May 01, 2008

and they're off! (BTW, post #150! rock!)

In about 7 hours I'll be on my way to OSAKA(大阪)! My train leaves Shinagawa station (品川駅) at 8:25am with a scheduled arrival of 10:56. Psyched! Many festivities are planned and will be carried out over the course of the next 5 days...

On a sadder note, yesterday might have been the last time I'll see deuce and A.O.S. for a long time as they are leaving next Tuesday for an adventure across Asia and Europe before heading home. We met up at my place and had some dinner and some intense Wii action! It was great! I might be able to see deuce this summer when/if I go home for a visit, but it's hard to tell when the next time I can meet Mr. A.O.S. is just yet. I wanna wish them the best of luck, and I hope they keep on rockin' in the free world! I'll miss you guys a freakin' ton! Here's to my boys! カンパイ!

1 comment:

Garrek Stemo said...

Have fun in Osaka!