Sunday, March 15, 2009

the ol' poo shoe...

Thursday night i was up late doing something, i think watching the baseball game i had recorded or something when sleepy time rolled around. i headed to the bathroom to take care of business before bed and as i walked in, an overwhelming stank smacked me across the face! after i sat down a voice from the adjoining stall called to me. it was asking me for a hand... although i thought it was strange, i pulled up my pants and opened the door to find none other than t-fizzle on hands and knees, pants down, struggling to get up. an unfortunate situation for sure, but my eyes immediately picked up on the location of a bathroom slipper hanging precariously over an open Japanese-style toilet, full of poo... the following played out in my mind as if on a movie screen in crystal clear detail seconds before it came true in real life on grainy home video. that was lame. as i helped t-fizzle up to his feet, the left slipper dragged through the poo and then made contact with my right foot
... ewwww! now, i don't know what caused t-fizzle to be in the original situation (drinking, or a bad back or leg or something like that) or how long he'd been there (I'm thinking awhile), but what i do know is that the toilet should have been flushed before i arrived... poo foot, gross.
now for something completely different. this weekend was good. by weekend, i mean of course, Thursday. i woke up at about 6:30 to watch Holland vs. Puerto Rico (lame), U.S. vs. Venezuela (lamer) and then Mexico vs. Australia (lamest). i ended up taking a good nap during the final game and afterwards, mornin and i headed out for some food and some hot sauce. for food it was to T.G.I.Friday's! I'd been wanting to make a visit for some time, and it was good. had some tasty fajita action with a ridiculous brownie deal for desert (note: don't order the full size!).mornin ordered a crazy cheescake thingit was all very tasty but stupid filling and put me into an immediate food coma. after lunch/dinner, it was off to find me some hot sauce! i re-upped on my death sauce (f'n love it!) and picked up a couple others so this is the full array of my hot sauce stash:after getting back home it was time to lay on the floor for a few hours and so we watched "what happens in Vegas" starring Cameron Diaz (hate) and Ashton Kutcher (no opinion). it was pretty formulaic and the story was boring but it was decently funny because of one guy from the daily show, and some guy with a beard so, overall watchable. girls'll like it.we also watched a new episode of the amazing race and an episode of no reservations and then i was back to my game quest, this time with assassin's creed. it'd been so long since I'd played it that I'd forgotten what to do and how to do it... gonna finish that B soon!

No comments: