Sunday, July 23, 2006

DS style baby!

So hunbun and I met on saturday and once again went to our favorite resturant called "AnAn." It's a Yakiniku joint, and this is what the basic set-up looks like. You get your own little grill and then you order meat, and other such food type things. Best part is that they have really cheap beer, about the 3rd of the price of alot of places! Anyway, we usually order a couple plates of meat, and then get a big bowl of sliced cabbage, the "yamamori" size, which means, "mountain of," with some cesar dressing, and make our own little bite sized grilled beef salad type things. D-licious! If you come visit me, we are going there, just ask dude? and tigger, they can attest to it.
Anyway, at dinner I also recieved my b-day present, and for those who don't know, I was born in October, it's July, my present was late.... but it was good, it was a navy blue nintendo DS, and it's pretty cool I'd have to say. Thanks hunbun!







Here's a piture of her walking away from me...









And also I'd like to introduce you to one of my best friends in the whole wide world, his name is "Kirin Ichiban Shibori," and he's great! We've had some good times together and he rocks! Costs a pretty penny, this can runs about 270 yen, or roughly $2.50. Too much, I know, but all beer is expensive here. They do sell some stuff called "happoshu" which is kinda fake beer, but not like the non-alcholic stuff back home, it'll actually get you drunk, just tastes crappy, and is brewed different so they don't have the same tax on it, and so it's cheaper. They also have a 3rd category beer, which, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but pretty sure it's crap, and even cheaper than the happoshu stuff. Anyway, nothing like the real thing baby!

No comments: