Friday, July 21, 2006

keppin' it rollin'

yeah, one more post today, this one is just cuz I'm onna roll. This picture is one I took on my morning commute one day at Shinagawa station. Lucky for me I don't usually go to work in the morning on the weekdays, but this was when I was working an early overtime shift, it's crazy folks, I tell you.
Anywho, next week I'm going to another baseball stadium here (it'll make 5 for me). I'm heading to Tokorozawa to watch a Seibu Lions game on tuesday, so I'll put up some pictures of that later. And the week after I'm going to Kamakura to visit the "Daibutsu" (big buddha) and some temples and stuff with Hunbun for the day, so I'll have some good pictures to put up from that on the blog, and on the Flickr account. I'm also gonna put a link the Flickr account on the blog after this hopefully if I can figure it out...
peace for now, have a good day all!

No comments: