Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So an American, Canadian, and an English guy walk into a bar...

That was the situation for last night's good times. And I feel it this morning for sure. We had (I think) 2 big bottle beers, and 2 "Dai-jokki" (giant mug beers) each, in about 2 hours. And of course, I came home and had another one, so today, the morning has been rough. It was a good place, about $12 for 2 hours of all you can drink excitement, plus pretty good food also (that was not included). Best part were the stories, my-o-my, Bry has the best stories in the world. Anyway, we all ended up there beacuse Futsol had been cancelled for the night. Usually we go out to Yokohama, and play Futsol (mini-soccer) up on the roof of a department store. Last weekend we played in torrential rain, and it was wickedly fun, but I guess the guy who normally reserves the place had some party he had to go to, so we went drinking instead too. Here's what the place looks like:

No comments: