Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The internet rules!


So, I'm thinking that maybe people know this already, but, damn, the internet rules! I have just come to realize this over the past few days. For those who don't know, I am a huge football fan. Over the past few days, I have been able to watch about 6 different preseason football games that without the help of the internet, I would never pbe able to watch any other way beign here. Man it's great! Ive been able to watch both of the seahawks preseason games! The first game, was well, pretty "sloppy" as Holmgren put it. Pretty poor outing. The second game was pretty good, I mean, Indy's first team was fairing pretty well, but we held tough, and then the rest of the game we pretty much dominated. It was good stuff. Another game I watched was the Arizona vs. Pittsburgh game. For some reason I was only able to watch the first half of this one, but what I learned is that Arizona looks pretty scarry. Same division as the Hawks... looked really good. Anyway, along with football I've been watching a couple of my favorite shows, Numb3rs, and Avatar. Other than that, I've been checking out a couple of shows I've never seen before, like Prison Break. And some old favorites like CSI, Without a Trace, Aqua Teen, and Cold Case. Yeah the internet basically rules! The last thing I want to talk about is the VLC media player. First of all, it plays almost anything, but the best feature is that you can play videos as a wallpaper. If you look close at the picture you will see all my desktop icons over the video image. It's great! Also, while I've been watching Prison Break on full screen in the background, I've been writing this blog. Way to go internet!!!!

No comments: