Friday, August 04, 2006

Kamakura vol.2


So continuing on the theme, the temples and such were really cool, and in the evening hunbun and I took in a fireworks show in Enoshima. It was excellent! Usually I'm not so much into the fireworks, but this was a good show, and a really cool location, right on the beach. We got there early, and set up shop. We put down a plastic tarp thing, and got some snacks and beer, and hung out there for about 3 hours waiting for the show to start. There were tons of people! Tons! it was quite spectacular to see so many young kids and whatnot on a tuesday afternoon/evening, more than I had expected for sure.











So it was a good day, lots of walking and sightseeing, and "many natures" (as I've heard countless times at my job) Kamakura is a pretty rad place, but we were two pooped people after the fireworks show, here's pictures of us being pooped on the train from the show:

No comments: