Wednesday, January 02, 2008

welcome to the year of RATT!







(here's one of my recent projects for someone, it's her New Year's card, welcome to the year of the Rat!)









Happy New Year all! Just wanted to take a min and let everyone know that it is now 2008! Congrats! Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu! I hope that this year is better than the last. I ended it on kinda a bad note I guess. Lost my job of course, then in the last week of the year I got a cold, had a recuring wrist problem flare up (left wrist), and then a whole new terrible wrist injury in my right wrist which I have no idea the cause of... (Yes, yes, insert all the masterbation jokes here you want) I also accidentally stepped into a freezing cold pool by the emperor's palace while trying to get closer for a picture to cap it all off. But hey, I laughed. 2008 is gonna be a great year! Hope you all have a good one too! Rock!

No comments: