Monday, September 11, 2006

hello kitty strikes again!

well, well, well... I took a quick ride to 99 shop (kyu kyu shop) to pick up some juice. I've been drinkin vodka and juice this evening, and I ran out of juice, and I rode down to the 99 shop to pick up some more. I rode like the wind! It took maybe 5 mins there and back, and when I got back, guess what!?! the hello kitty bike was in my spot! damn! it's amazing, it's like the hello kitty bike has it in for me! ahhhhhh! as I said before, I wanna burn it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Do you guys have assigned parking spots for your bikes? I wanna see a picture of this Hello Kitty bike.

b? said...

no assigned spots, but in the evening it's pretty crowded down there, and if you don't have a good spot, you're assed out, literally, the back end of your bike is hanging out in the rain. Anyway, it's just always in my way, like parked behind me so i can't pull my bike out without moving that crappy bike, or it's taken the spot I left for 5 mins, like everytime! AHHHHH! I'll put a pic shortly for ya!