Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I gots the 'itis'

and by itis, I don't mean the standard definition, I mean I think I have tonsillitis. Crap. Yesterday melvis came over and originally we intended to go to 526 for some ramen but they were closed for some reason so we went over to Marukin soba-ya. I had an awesome sukiyaki-don (すきやき丼) but I didn't take my camera with me so I'll wait until I get it again to do a review on scrumped. After dinner we played a bunch of games of both NCAA 09 and Fight Night Round 3 and I dominated almost every game. We also drank a ton! Melvis and I went through a 6 pack of tall boys, before mr. infidel came over, along with maybe 3-4 redhooks. And then the real drinking began. We were playing with drinking rules for most of the night, but after awhile we changed up the rules and made TDs be punished by a shot of awamori, and when we ran out of that, I went to the store and got a bottle of potato shochu. druuuunnnnk. But I woke up this morning surprising not hung over, well maybe a little, but not bad. But my throat was really swollen and it was hard to swallow. And it's been that way pretty much all day, so i've just been laying on the couch sleeping on and off all day while mornin's been taking care of me, she's so sweet :) I've got a hangnail too.

No comments: