Sunday, December 28, 2008

a riddle:

Does plagiarising someone who has plagiarised someone else constitute plagiarism? or is it justice?
let's find out! I was reading through the backlogs of chorus, isolate, confirm (finally found out why it's named that too) when i came across a re-occurring post Jesse was doing for a time awhile back. It was a random iPod top 10. I was thinking to do something similar but to change it to "my random work commute play list." problem is, I'm on vacation (don't think I've ever said that before) so i don't have to commute! So, for the first installment, I'm just gonna directly rip him off. Come to think of it, I don't think 'plagiarise' is the right verb here, in fact, I don't think 'riddle' was correct either... here you go! 1st day back on vacation random top 10 play list!

1. Way Too Much / Chromeo
2. Run Through the Jungle / Creedence Clearwater Revival
3. 近未来 / 奥田民生
4. Sober / The String Tribute to Tool
5. Track 04 (live in Vancouver) / Tool
6. Water / The Roots
7. x-ray / Black Lab
8. U`ll Be Mine (acoustic) / Gospellers
9. Untitled / Boris
10. Dead and Bloated / Stone Temple Pilots

No comments: