Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry

It's Christmas day here in Japan and it was a good day. I took a looong nap and then mornin and I went over to Kamata for diner. We went to a rad Korean place that I'll review later but here's a pic of the Chijimi (チヂミ) we hadIt was really tasty, and I think it might have been the first time I've ever been to a Korean restaurant. It was really good! But... today also marked the end of the first half of vacation. Crap. 5 days gone. Gotta work the next 2, then I get 7 more days off! But the first 5 days were up and down.
Up, good fun on Monday with mornin, melvis, and mr. infidel.
Down, Tuesday on. The itis had me messed up and sleepy most of the time, but not too bad after Wednesday afternoonish. Up, check out my Christmas present from mornin! Isn't it the greatest!? And of course, she is too! :)
(the movie pictured is Kundun, a really good movie about the Dalai Llama)

Another up moment is that I heard today that my friend Tigger (Tora) is engaged! Congrats Tigger!

Work ashita... crap.

No comments: