Sunday, November 12, 2006

The beginning of the end... and the end of the beginning...

Today I started packing! Right on me! I think I have underestimated the amout of crap that I have gathered in the past 8 months. I came here with 2 suitcases and a big 'ol backpack, but it seems that I'm gonna need all of those and a few boxes and some good 'ol fasion carrying. Hunbun has graciously offered to pay for a mover to take my stuff as a birthday present, sweeeeet heart! She's great, and I think it's probably a good idea, I think we'll be able to take it all in one trip. It's really not a ton of stuff, but for sure more than what I came in with. The problem with starting early like this is I just never know if I will need something or not. I just want to throw it all in a box and be done. So here's the plan for the week: Tomorrow is work until 5:20, so I plan to come back and grab some more boxes from the super market on the way home. Monday is again work, but a short day so I plan to finish most everything on that day just leaving things that I will need for sure until thursday, mostly clothes and my computer. If there's anything left to do, I'll take care of it on Tuesday. Wednesday back to work, and then Thursday morning I head down to Shinjuku to pay my rent and sign the lease. That afternoon I'll meet up with hunbun, and then the moving person will come over and we'll be on the way. I'll probably put up another post before that, so I'll holla atcha later!

No comments: