Thursday, November 02, 2006

The future is now!

So, I guess congratulations are in order? Well, yes they are! I put down the deposit for my new apartment this morning! Wa-freaking-hoo! I'm really excited to move out of this place! I can't even put it into words, just really excited, two weeks from now, I will never have to see this place again. The 16th I get the key baby! Yeah! I'm really looking forward to it. The place isn't the best in the world, it's a bit old, and there's a bit of noise coming from the street as I expected, but all-in-all, it's leaps and bounds better than here. The walls are thick, and it's really convenient, I love it. The only problem I forsee is money money money. My current apartment takes rent at the end of the month, and the next apartment takes it from the beginning, so for my next 2 paychecks, I'm gonna be paying double rent basically, leaving me with scraps until the middle of January. Not looking forward to that very much... elipses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahoo! that is cool that you got the new apratment! I should start saving now so i am come and visit you. ~ E-Diddy