Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh baby, can't wait to miss this

So, everyday I've gone to work for the past 8 months I have stood in the same spot to wait for the train at Omori station, and every day infront of where I stand sits one of the worst advertisements I've ever seen in my life.

It's a painting done for a place called "Budou-ya" and it depects a family hanging out with some Kappa. So, "Budou-ya" means grape-store, but really it's a restaurant that has yakitori and such, and "Kappa" means... well it's a mythological creature that parents tell their kids about so they don't go wandering by the river. It's green, lives in the rivers and has a leaf on it's head, pretty weird stuff. It's a ridiculous picture, and just a really bad painting. Anyway, I hate this stupid painting and in a week I won't have to see it again! Yeah!

No comments: