Wednesday, November 08, 2006

whatever may come

A few points I want to talk about, and here we go... First man today was a crazy windy unbelievable day! It was so windy today I couldn't even put my laundry out on the balcony for it to dry for fear that it would blow away. Crazy wind! Now it's night time, and it's cold, I'm sensing a frost-a-coming. In preperation for my upcoming move I decided to put together a little project. Using a program I've had for some time, but rarely use I put together a panarama of my current living place, I hope you enjoy, if you click on it and view the big version it'll probably come across a little better, check it out.
9 days till I start da move! Yeah baby!

If you guys are looking for entertainment, here's some things to check out. First TV shows. Prison Break, Dexter, Amazing Race, Avatar, Without a Trace, and Numb3rs. If you want a movie, you can check out "the root of all evil." and if you need some podcasts to check out, got with "7th son" or maybe "The Rookie" they are podiobooks, or "The moon masters," "Herro Flom Japan," and if you can find it, old episodes of "the Apocalypse Dowell Show."

That's about it for now, check ya later.

No comments: