Thursday, November 16, 2006

T'was like the night before Christmas...

Here it is! My last night in Omori! Thought I'd give a peek at the place that I've spent the last 8 months. Pretty great yeah? So, the packing is done, I finished it last night, and so all that is left is to sign the papers and pay the rent tomorrow morning in Shinjuku, and then the keys are mine. I won't really move stuff in until tomorrow afternoon with hunbun and a mover. I can't wait to not be in this apartment anymore. I'm sure I'll miss some things... can't think of what they are yet, but there might be something later. Who knows, but I am just really excited to be out of here, and to have a place of mine, where I can't hear my roommate playing "Ace of Base" or some other garbage at midnight. peace out y'all, catch ya in Yukigayaotsuka!

By the way, that name kinda sucks, it's long and really not as cool as Omori. Much harder to translate anyway...

No comments: