Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble gobble!

Hey everybody! Happy Thanksgiving! You might be happy to know that in Japan today is a holiday, "Thanksgiving?" you ask? Well, not exactly... it's "Labor thanksgiving" as they say, which roughly, really means it's labor day. Not so exciting but oh well. It's just another, in the long line of days off for Japanese workers. But for me the real Thanksgiving is going down on Saturday, hunbun and I are gonna go out and do some shopping, some errands, watch "Amazing Race" and eat some KFC. I've decided that since it's near impossible to get a decent turkey over here, we're going to have chicken instead, but the 'ol mashed potatoes and biscuits will be part of the dinner of course. Well, I really wish that I was home for this holiday, it's my favorite, I miss the family, and I hope I can see them soon, I wish them the best on this holiday, and to all of you too.

No comments: